11 June 2021
PS Powerful Signature further mentioned as 'We' is subjected to the GDPR Governance applicable to businesses less then 250 staff and subjected to the UK Data Protection Act. PS Powerful Signature is owned by Rob van Nigtevecht, a sole trader registered in the UK, trading online and on fairs.
- Data protection notice - information about how your personal data might be used when you visit this website.
- Cookies information - information about cookies and our website, including how to opt-out.
- Email information - information about emails usage on the website.
- Payment information - information about your purchase related data.
- External Providers - information external links and providers.
- Complaints - information about complaints procedures.
One of your rights under UK and EU law is that you must be informed when your personal data - also known as personal information - is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organization. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
Some of the services offered on our website require the processing of your personal data. In such cases, links are available on those pages directing you to the specific information about the processing contained in the relevant data protection notices.
Your personal data and our website
- We collect your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfill a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We will NOT use your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you give us consent tfor this;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it and is legally needed;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place, and not identifiable to a person.
- We delete your account when not used for a period longer then 12 months for security reasons and remove all your details from the site. You can register again with a new account.
- Your Payment transactions are processed and stored at SquareUp under their GPDR Policies.
The table on this page lists the cookies that this website uses and describes their purpose.
You will also find some more detail here about cookies relating to our social media channels and Google Analytics, the service we use for our statistics.
Social media cookies
We use social media platforms. Our presence in the Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn communities strengthens our online presence and visibility. You can enter our website from these social platform or via google adverts. The cookies are managed by these providers.
- The website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing away from our website;
- This website has currently no external social content using tracking mechnism like for marketing purposes, the policy will be changed if we do.
- The website uses Google Analytics with IP anonymization.
Cookies on the website are used to provide a more personalized experience for a user, for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login. When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the website page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from if the other provider forwarded this information in the link. This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
When you visit the this website, we can keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 12 months, this is stored in a log. This information will however be deleted frequently when no longer needed, it is only for the purpose of monitoring and improving the service, safeguarding the users and the site. Only essential information is kept up to 12 months or kept when legally required. Data tracking is anonymized, we have no facility to arrange an opt out for this on a user name basis, you can set this in your browser.
Read our cookies information for more information about the types of cookies this website uses.
We do not share your email address with anyone else then the payment provider, you email address solely used for the purpose to exchange communication with the shop. Your email address, the name you enter, the message, anything related to order and purchases as well as associated logs are stored on the website. Site logs and system logs will be deleted frequently and no later then after 12 months, with the exception of data with must be kept for legal reasons as explained in 'Your personal data and our website'.
Your purchase details are solely used for the ordering and the delivery of goods, this is not shared with anyone then the payment transaction provider. Your delivery address and the product specification is shared with the postal service or applicable courier for the purpose of sending goods as required under the national and international laws.
The invoice process takes place via the payment providers offered where the transactions and your personal details are stored under their GDPR policies. Your buying and shipment details on this website are readable to you and PS Powerful Signature only.
Your card details are not used when placing an order on the website. We use your email address, the shipping and billing address, for the ordering. You receive an invoice email from the payment provider chosen under the name of PS Powerful Signature. The invoice payment is then managed between you and the payment providers who handle their own compliance. You find here more information about what the PCI/DSS Compliance is.
You address and payment details
Amending your shipping and billing address is the customer responsibility. You can add, amend and delete the addresses you submitted on the website. The first address only appears after placing an order in your online PS account, an abandoned incomplete order may also lead to saving your shipping and billing address. In that case you can delete this via your account page or request this to be deleted.
For added protection we only store personal details as long as needed and you agree that by placing an order PS Powerful Signature reserves the right to remove or keep account details under the following conditions.
- Removing any failed account registrations, spam account registrations
- Removing user accounts of customers not returning after creating an account, or who added addresses, but not completed a purchase within the next 14 days.
- Keeping the address(es) for future orders on the website, this can also be useful for servicing and support.
- Fraudulent accounts and activities are kept for legal purposes, this is a legal requirement.
- Accounts under dispute are kept untill there is no further requirment and removed after 12 months from the dispute.
Other data retained
Certificates of products are part of product guarantee and provenance, this contains on the website no personal data, it only contains information to confirm that the certificate is genuine. A paper copy exists of the certificate, which may contain personal information and will be destroyed after 5 years when there is an address on the certificate. Personal information exist in emails, as well as order confirmations. On request this can be deleted also but be aware that some information may have to be kept when this is legally required. Your address, email and payment details however will still exists on SquareUp Payments and is managed under their policies.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By default, the browsing experience of website visitors is tracked by Google Analytics in order to produce anonymized statistics on an anonymous basis.
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics anonymize the information sent by the tracker objects by removing the last octet of the IP address prior to its storage. Google Analytics tracking is on by default. The User ID enables the analysis of groups of sessions, across devices, using a unique, persistent, and non-personally identifiable ID string representing a user. Customers who only browse are not identified via personal details such as name, address or location, the IP address may however identify a country or service provider.
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
If you enable do not track in your web browser, Google Analytics will respect your choice. You will not be tracked. There is on this websit eno optiotn for opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for our website statistics. Anonymous browsering visitors cannot be traced back to a person. Users who logged in are tracked only within the site for performance reasons and site use statistics. We us client ID tracking. However, only you know what your client ID is, this is stored in a cookie on your device. This means that we cannot identify you via a client tracking ID.
If you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record as a visitor to our website, the pages visited) but they will be less accurate.
Which kinds of personal data does the website process?
We process the personal data submitted by website visitors to create the final email invoice which will be send from the payment provider system. You have to properly identify yourself when placing a complaint. This must include billing and shipping name(s), address(e)s, email, used on the website and where applicable the phone numbers details as well as the content of the allegations (insofar as the latter qualify as personal data).
Who may receive my personal data?
The case file containing your personal data is only accessible the shop owner who is also the website administrator.
What are my rights?
You are entitled to access the personal data we holds about you and to have them rectified where necessary. You a can access this in your personal account. In certain cases, you also have the right to have your data erased, or object, you can raise a request via the contact page. Please note payment processing goes via the payment providers, we only use registration details for the purpose of contact and deliveries. Contact details are used to create and invoice via payment providers as mentioned on the checkout.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our prepared page when you are a register user. We will reply to confirm we have received this within 3 days and complete the process within three months. Please note that in some cases restrictions under Article 20 of the Regulation may apply.
How long do you keep my data?
We keep log files - including your personal data such as name, address and contact details for up to 5 years for support, legal purposes where needed.
What happens if I request my data to be removed?
After deleting all your details, which is your name, address(es), email address(es), phone number(s), anything in the data which identifies you, it will no longer be possible for PS Powerful Signature to contact you. The only reference left is a case number as reference of the completion of a deletion request.
Who can I contact?
You can contact us via the website contact page.